*Peculiarities*

Pronunciation: pi-"kyül-'ya-r&-tE, -"kyü-lE-'a- Function: noun Inflected Form(s): plural -ties 1 : the quality or state of being peculiar 2 : a distinguishing characteristic 3 : ODDITY, QUIRK

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

'twas the night before moving day.....


...or actually the day before, but same thing.

So much to do. So many boxes. My sink in the bathroom that I have neglected to clean for too long. Eww.

I hope the apartment management aren't the kind of folks who run their fingers across every nook and cranny to make sure there isn't dust buildup.

Either way I will be sure to be on my hands and knees (like Cinderella in picture)tonight until the wee hours to make sure everything is clean.

It's times like these I wish I had never dripped nail polish remover on my carpet. It turned the brown carpet into an odd color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home